* you've been able to keep up with how many points your country's team is scoring in a soccer game by how many times you hear the city around you erupt in unanimous cheering.
* you have a schedule for deworming. not the dog... you.
* your bill at the grocery store was over a million (Guinea Francs).
* you've bought the tastiest bread of your life...which the baker used his feet to roll out.
* you've spent thirty minutes talking to someone who doesn't know English...at all.
* you've made (and iced) a delicious cake as a gift for a neighbor....who it turns out, is diabetic.
* you've been laughed at by the egg guy for shaking all the eggs before you buy them. (I tried to tell him it's the white girl way of telling a good egg but I think it was lost in translation.)
* someone has asked you for a Bible. (you mean people here don't have 3 on their bookshelf at home?)
I am convinced that there is a direct correlation between how much adventure a life offers and the number of vaccinations required for living said life.
And it took a lot of shots to get here.