* Little Aggie, get your naked bootie out of the cheese!
* Kids, you are getting really good at dodging taxis!
* Don't you dare eat that apple without bleaching it!
* No, my girls can't marry you. They're too young. (It's amazing how often I've had to say this one to grown men)
* Thanks for the advice, but I am pretty sure that WildHeart's sore throat isn't caused by constipation.
* Stop making sounds at that monkey and eat your dinner.
* That really is you! Trust me! (when I tried to give a skeptical local friend a photograph of himself)
* I only brought a million. I hope that's enough.
* I wish you didn't have to leave the country to have a baby. (miss you A*)
* Curly girl, run outside and get a coconut chopped down for me.
* Please don't spray the power outlets with the hose.
* How many wives do you have?
* Hi! It's me. The kids need another malaria test. (to our local nurse)
* Wildheart, don't you ever let me catch you playing with dead bats again!
* Please don't show Little Aggie how to start a fire... Too late?....oh, darn.